Several different publishers are currently running sales on the Nintendo eShop, offering big discounts on AAA games and smaller releases alike. Whether you’re looking to try out the Zelda-like Immortals Fenyx Rising or play a party game with friends or family, there’s something in this sale for you, and it’s far cheaper than it would be normally. And the kids won’t be left out of the fun, as there are a number of age-appropriate games, too.
Those deals include Ubisoft’s aforementioned Immortals Fenyx Rising for less than half its regular price, as well as the excellent strategy game Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for just 15 bucks. On the Capcom side, three different Devil May Cry games are joined by seven Resident Evil games, and EA’s decidedly non-spooky Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville – Complete Edition is only $12. It’s not scary, but it’s a great and family-friendly take on multiplayer shooting. Check out some highlights from the sale below.
- Assassin’s Creed III: Remastered – $15 ($40)
- Burnout Paradise Remastered – $15 ($30)
- Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition – $15 ($20)
- Family Feud – $15 ($30)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – $24 ($60)
- Mario + Rabbids Kindom Battle – $15 ($60)
- Monopoly – $10 ($40)
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – $21 ($60)
- Onimusha: Warlords – $10 ($20)
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Complete Edition – $12 ($40)
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 – $8 ($20)
- Unravel Two – $3.40 ($20)