The WiiD has a great list of features with many more to come. A small list of features includes direct boot of Wii and GC backups and GC homebrew.
There are many modchips available right now for the Nintendo Wii, but the Wii D is one of the best available. We expect great updates to start arriving in the coming months from this awesome team.
A full list of features is below.
- Non Swap/Direct Boot for Wii backups.
- Non-Swap/Direct Boot for GC backups
- Non Swap/Direct Boot for Homebrew in GC mode
- Non Swap/Direct Boot for NTSC region Wii games/backups on US and JAP consoles
- Boots PAL Backups/Originals on NTSC Wii consoles (partially without swapping)
- Boots NTSC Backups/Originals on PAL WII consoles (partially without swapping)
- Boots different region GC Games Original/Backups Imports (partially without swapping)
- EUROPE/USA/JAPAN Wii Console Supported
- Double soldering option, 6 wires, or Quicksolder (No wires Required)!
- Compatible with all the WII Console Versions/Drive currently available
- Full D2B Drive Support
- in audio fix
- Full support for DVD R/DVD+R and DVD+RW/DVDRW without Booktype
- Supports MultiDisc/Multigames games for BOTH Wii and Gamecube
- Recovery Mode for incomplete/Bad Upgrades
- Stealth mode
- Firmware is fully Upgradable by DVD!
- Wii d Wii Mod Chip
Installation & Usage Instructions
Wii Dissasembly Tutorial for Wii Chip Installation
You will only need two tools to take apart the Wii. The first is a small Phillips screwdriver, which should be easy to locate. The second tool you will need is a Triwing driver. This type of driver is not very common and might take some phone calls or internet searches to locate. Ours was purchased off of eBay several months ago to repair a broken Gameboy. To disassemble: Flip the device upside down and remove the small silver Phillips screw. Once out, remove the battery tray
CycloWiz Installation 1.0
The installation Diagrams for the CycloWiz are available here!
CycloWiz Installation Instructions
Download Items Provided By ModChipStore.com CycloWiz Installation Instructions