The V-Box for Wii by XCM is more than just a VGA Box to connect your Wii console to any PC screen. It is USB-based, you connect to any PC via USB 2.0 port and let you record or capture all that your Wii display on the screens.
An add-on recorder also can allow you to record DVD/VCD/CD via the V-Box from the disk player to your PC hard drive
- Crystal Clear Picture Screen.
- Supports USB 2.0, plug and play, does not require changing configuration
- Supports Streaming Video, which can be stored in multiple formats including MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/AVI/VCD/DVD/SVCD
- Supports multiple picture file formats such as JPEG, GIF, etc.
- Supports multiple input formats standards: NTSC/PAL/SECAM
- Auto playback, allows you to store in-game action to your PC/laptop
- Additional optional addon recorder.
- Image can be configured: Brightness/contrast/Image
- Supports Windows 2000/XP operating systems
- V-Box for Wii USA / JAP