The MX4 is sold with an empty flash (bios) memory and must be upgraded with the software available from Team Matrix on their software page. This is a great alternative to the other higher-priced ModChips!! The Matrix MX4 allows for CD-R and DVD-R game discs as well as DVDs from multi-regions!
- AUTOMATIC SELECTION for PS2/PS1/DVD SUPPORTS. (Just insert any support and the Infinity will play it !!)
- Flash Memory onboard
- Compatible with Playstation 2 USA/PAL/Japanese – V1, V2, V3, V4, V4R, V5, V6, V7, V8, V9, V10, V11, V12, V13
- Jumper less (Automatic Version detection)
- Easy to Install. (only 18 wires for V1-V8 and 20 wires for V9, V10, V11, V12, V13)
- ACTEL based IC for enhanced stability
- AUTOMATIC “MACROVISION=OFF” ON ALL PS2 FROM V1 TO V13 WITHOUT ADDITIONAL WIRES !!
- AUTOMATIC “GREEN FIX” (No more need to change the cable to see your DVD movies on the PS2!!)
- Import Games Fix (All PSX import games are played at FULL SCREEN and FULL COLOR !!)
- STEALTH-Mode (The chip can be switched off and becomes invisible to Online Gaming)
- Sleep-Mode (The chip will switch off itself after boot)
- 100% NO SWAP (Direct boot for all the PS2 and PSX games)
- Supports games on DVD-9 media !!
- PLAYS ALL THE CD’S and DVD’S Games (both, Import or CDR/DVDR)
- SUPPORTS MULTI-DISK GAMES !!
- Very Reliable (All the chips are 100% tested before delivery)
- Very Stable (Thanks to the sleep mode the IC will never Overheat)
- CD Lens Safe (Avoid CD lens damage by sending an unnecessary signal to the Drive Controller)
- Matrix MX4 chip
- Sealed Anti-Static Bag
Installation & Usage Instructions
PS2 Compatibility Versions
Version 1 Version 2 Version 3 Version 4 Version 5 Version 6 Version 7
Version 8 Version 9 Version 10 Version 11 Version 12 Version 13 Version 14
Blue Indicates Compatibility
Click Here To Detect Your PS2 Version
Installation Tutorial & Diagrams:
Matrix MX4 Installation Tutorial and Diagrams
Knowledge Base for Matrix MX4