The world’s first PS2 ModChip upgrade to feature media detection – ie PS1, PS2 & DVD Movies all boot directly – no swapping to different modes! Compatible with All Versions Including the NEW V15 PSTwo Slimline. Once fitted correctly, this Universal Upgrade will make your PS2 capable of playing software (legal original) along with the potential to read CD-R and DVD-R from all over the world. The Matrix Infinity also allows for those who like to do more than play games – try your hand at programming, without having to purchase expensive development kits – or why not try a bit of research into the inner workings of this amazing and powerful machine – the choice is yours! With a maximum of only 19 wires to install, this upgrade is ‘doable’ by even a soldering novice!
This chip has a 100% boot rate, and also allows for DVD Region Free Incorporated !! ( to play all regions DVD without the need of any extra operation.)
This is your NO HASSLE solution to upgrading your PS2 V1-V15!!
- Other Features DVD REGION FREE
- Watch all your favorite movies from all over the world.
- GREEN FIX Removes the green screen effect from your PS2. IMPORT GAMES FIX
- All NTSC import games are played at FULL SCREEN and FULL COLOR on PAL consoles!! FIRMWARE UPGRADE
- You will be able to add new functions to your Matrix Infinity chip via firmware upgrades available on the official website, including HDD Support for the V15 PSTwo and much more!
- Use your DATEL MegaMemory 8/16 just like an official Sony memory card.
- Possibility to skip logo and load directly the game.
- Compatible with Playstation 2 USA/PAL/Japanese – V1, V2, V3, V4, V4R, V5, V6, V7, V8, V9, V10, V11,V12, V13, v14, v15
- Full 512 Kb Flash Memory onboard (Flashable with Matrix future updates and software releases!!)
- Software selectable “PSX Quick Load” option. (To skip PS1 logo and Quick boot PSX Games!!)
- Software selectable “PS2 Quick Load” option. (To skip PS2 logo and Quick boot PS2 Games!!)
- Easy to Install. (only 18 wires for V1-V8 and 19 wires for V9, V10, V11, V12, V13,v14, v15)
- Matrix Infinity modchip
- Sealed Anti-Static Bag
Installation & Usage Instructions
PS2 Compatibility Versions
- Version 1 Version 2 Version 3 Version 4 Version 5 Version 6 Version 7
- Version 8 Version 9 Version 10 Version 11 Version 12 Version 13 Version 14
- Blue Indicates Compatibility
Software Upgrade Disc Burning Tutorial
Installation Tutorial and Diagrams for All Versions
Version V1-V2 Diagrams: USA-GH004.JPG30.03.2004
Matrix Infinity Usage Instructions and Product Page
Upgrade the Software on Infinity
=======================INFINITY FIRMWARE V1.91=======================What’s new :————- Firmware code EnhancementInfinity option configuration menu :————————————Press TRIANGLE + CIRCLE to enter the configuration menu.PS2 SCREEN FIX: OFF: Disables PS2 video fix. COLOR: Games will be output on their original video mode (PAL/NT
Download Upgrade & Disc making Tutorial
Download the file here:InfinityFW168.zip BURNING TO CD:- Create a directory on your desktop or other location of your HD.- Unzip the “.cue” and “.bin” files present inside the .zip file into this directory.- Open your preferred burning program (Nero, alcohool120%, etc, etc.) and choose the option to burn a “CD-ROM ISO” In Nero
Matrix Infinity Features / Specs
MAIN FEATURES>Jumper less (Automatic Version detection) Full 512 Kb Flash