No patching is required for Nintendo Wii DriveKey Nintendo Wii Mod Chip – No Solder Modchip! Yellow Sticker on the back of the drive key! No Wires. No Soldering. Works in ANY Wii consoles (any drive model, including the newest D2/None models) The DriveKey is a 100% No Solder Nintendo Wii Mod Chip. Simply plug it in and play. From the WiiKey Team comes the ULTIMATE Wii Mod Chip Solution – The Drivekey.
- NEW Stock works on NSMB without any patching. Unlike soft mods, which will always have problems, Wii modchips always come through and work!
- Works on all Wii drives (DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C, D2C-2, D2E, D3 / d2nothing Wii)
- Works on all Wii regions (USA, JAP, PAL, KOREA) Even un-moddable Wii with Epoxy.
- 100% Compatible with D2B “cut pin” drives
- Compatible with D2E “epoxy” drives (no need to remove epoxy)
- Fully updatable via DVD and JTAG
- Plug-in-and-play super easy 2-minute installation
- Absolutely no soldering necessary
- Fully configurable Region Override
- Fully configurable Update Blocker
- Transparent stealth operation
- Integrates proven D2CKey Intelligent Code Modifying System
- No external PC/laptop needed
- Direct Boot of Wii original, import, and backup (copied) games
- Direct Boot of Gamecube* original, import, and backup (copied) games
- Supports multi-disc games
- Supports dual-layer discs
- No awkward USB interface – just insert DVD and play!
- Supports, SMG, SSBB, and other ‘problem’ titles
- Ultra-low power consumption; does not interfere with normal Wii operation
- FPGA is fully updatable via JTAG external programmer
- JTAG software automatically downloads individually signed updates from the DriveKey server
- SPI is fully updatable via DVD
- Fully configurable update blocker
- Fully configurable region override
- Enable/Disable DriveKey via the config menu
- Config option to autoboot Wii discs (insert the disc, the game will load immediately!) Best of all, there is no need to burn/run a DVD to access the config options — you just press the eject button 3 times, and presto! The config system loads directly from the SPI Flash!
- Drive key Wii Mod Chip
- Extra Plug-In Cable
- Free Tri-Wing Screwdriver
- DriveKey Installation Directions