Low on memory card space? Max Drive can store the data from TWO standard Xbox Memory Cards – the perfect backup solution. You can even use Max Drive to move game saves from your Xbox memory card onto any PC’s hard drive. Just imagine all that extra storage space at your fingertips!
- Download the latest game saves using your PC’s internet connection then use Max Drive to transfer them to your Xbox® Memory Card.
- Visit www.codejunkies.com for the latest expertly created cool game saves for your favorite games – choose from hidden levels, secret characters, and other cool stuff.
- The fast & easy way to transfer game saves and more between your Xbox and any PC.
- Max Drive is a memory card revolution!
- Max Drive™ has the capacity of two standard XBOX memory cards.
- Stores even large game saves that don’t fit on any regular memory cards
- Use Max Drive™ to move game saves from your XBOX onto your PC’s hard drive. Just imagine that flexibility at your fingertips!
- Download the latest game saves, rosters, high scores, and more using your PC’s internet connection then use
- Max Drive to transfer them straight to your XBOX
- Max Drive™ is compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 ports on a PC and simply plugs into an Xbox controller port using the supplied X-Adapter.
- Max Drive 16MB for Xbox
- X-Adapter for USB in Xbox Controller Port