If you want to play applications, DVD-r, backups, and more on your Xbox 360 console then this chip is a must-have!! After you install this EASYCONNECT chip and backup firmware via USB, the chip becomes Plug & Play!!!
The Globe 360 Versuib 2 modchip is plug-and-play, meaning that it does not require extracting the drive-key from the console because the ACTEL CPLD bypasses the Xbox 360 drive-key check, no lousy Firmware Hack Needed! It retains all original firmware and there’s no need for any firmware reading or flashing
The Globe 360 V2 Mod Chip is a universal Xbox 360 DVD-Drive firmware upgrader. An upgraded firmware allows for better performance of your DVD drive while reading DVD-R DL support. It features DVD Drive-key “on-the-fly” patching, which automatically boosts the “unsigned” firmware onboard!!
Don’t worry, for the Xbox 360 Live Fans, this modchip comes with an easy ON/OFF switch that runs through the Xbox 360 Power button and is easily programmable. The USB LED will indicate whether your chip is currently on or off. It is a no-hassle solution!!
This Globe 360 V2 chip features an amazing 8-Wire installation with the new EASYCONNECT feature (PCB) board included in the package.
Also featured on this new chip is a USB connection for programming your Onboard and Original Drive Flash with a USB 2.0 connection. This means you can have 2 Firmwares available and select which version you wish to use on startup.
- WORKS ON ALL VERSIONS!
- LG/Hitachi and Samsung/Toshiba Compatible!
- Easy One Touch Chip On/Off Design
- 8-Wire installation with Easy Connect PCB
- Software Modchip disable: Enable or disable the chip with the Xbox 360 power button
- USB PCB LED to notify chip status
- Offers DVD-R DL support
- Unrivaled boot success rate and compatibility
- Advanced FPGA code design
- Plug n Play: User not required to extract his drive-key.
- The Globe 360 Version 2 firmware will work on any drive version
- Actel legendary FPGA
- Tough Matt black printed circuit board
- Easy Reprogrammable Flash Via USB 2.0 Connection to your Computer
- Dual-Firmware Mode
- Firmware onboard and drive Backup & Upgradeable
- Electronic on/off switch
- Globe 360 Version 2 Mod Chip
- Easy Connect PCB board for 8-wire installation.
- Sealed Anti-Static Bag
- USB PCB Connector
- USB 2.0 Cord
Installation & Usage Instructions
- To turn on Xbox 360 with the Globe 360 on, turn on the unit as normal [press power]. Your LED will display ON.
- To turn on Xbox 360 with the Globe 360 ModChip in off mode, “quick-tap” the power button. LED will be off.