After the amazing success of the DMS3 Modchip, we decided it was time to offer innovation, reliability, ease of installation, and superb compatibility but at a reduced cost. The DMS4 E.Z.I. is ideal for users who require a reliable and feature-packed Modchip at a reasonable price. All this from a 100% SOLDERLESS, CLIP ON, PLUG, and PLAY solution!
DMS4 will automatically detect whether a PS1, PS2 CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD9, or DVD+RW (containing Homebrew Elf’s), original domestic CD/DVD is inserted and then boot it without any interaction from the user.
100% Solderless with the advanced Japanese precision micro molded interconnects and our unique Eject signal adapter to provide a reliable connection to the main E.Z.I. module.
- 100% Solderless: Use the advanced Japanese precision micro molded interconnects and DMS unique eject signal adapter to provide a reliable connection to the main E.Z.I. module.
- Auto-detect and boot of all media types: DMS4 will automatically detect whether a PS1, PS2 CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD9, or DVD+RW (Homebrew Elf’s), original domestic CD/DVD is inserted and then boot it without any interaction from the user.
- Unrivaled boot success rate and compatibility: The boot rate of DMS4 is nigh on 100%. The DMS4 Supports V5-V15 USA, JAP, and PAL
- Flash upgrade via CD: The popular CD flash upgrade first introduced by the DMS3 has been retained, offering a choice of firmware upgrade options.
- DVD Region Free with RCE support: Watch all region DVD movies on your PS2.
- Colour Fix: Force the color mode to your choice.
- Screen Fix: Green screen removed for Playback of DVD Movies.
- DEV.olution Mode 1: Load applications and software from your PS2 Memory card using DMS specially integrated DEV.olution mode.
- DEV.olution Mode 2: Load applications and software from your PS2 HDD using DMS specially integrated software. DEV.olution 2 is the successor to DEV.olution 1 mode.
- Software chip disables: Disable the chip in software by pushing Square on the Joypad.
- Truly Intelligent Modchip: The E.Z.I. range of chips uses an advanced Logic design and LED status display panel to detect and indicate the connection of each patching line and the patching signal integrity. This is the World’s first!
- Currently, V5-V15 PS2’s are supported by DMS4 EZI.
- BIOS clip 50 pins Gap/No Gap x1
- DSP clip 208 pin x1
- Eject PCB assembly V9/v11 x1
- Eject PCB assembly V5-V8 x1
- E.Z.I. LED Test panel X1
- E.Z.I. Pro mainboard x1
- Eject cable x1
- E.Z.I. Test Panel FFC cable x1
Installation & Usage Instructions
PS2 Compatibility Versions
- Version 1 Version 2 Version 3 Version 5 Version 6
- Version 7 Version 8 Version 9 Version 10 Version 11 Version 12 Version 13 Version 14 Version 15
- Blue Indicates Compatibility