The PlayStation 2 PS Two Slim Line Flip Top Cover V12-14 + Swap Magic 3.6 is an easy and affordable way to play your PS2 CD-R or DVD-R backups or original import games. It is a completely “never seen before” solution and alternative to a ModChip for PlayStation2 Slimline Unit.
With the Flip Top Cover, you no longer have to install a ModChip to be able to play your backups or original import games.
The Flip Top Cover does not make any changes to the internal system of your PlayStation2. So after and when using the Flip Top Cover your PlayStation2 is operating completely normal. Playing PS2 and PS1 original games as it should, and playing DVD movies as it should. No difference there. This SlimLine Flip Top Cover is compatible only on the V12-14 Slimline PS2. The PAL version is v3.3!
- Works with Original Import Games
- No ModChip For Games to Detect
- No internal modifications or ModChips are required to boot your backup copies and imports
- Works with all Slim PS2 Consoles worldwide. SCPH-7000x right up to the newest SCPH-9000x
- No extra stress on the laser lens
- Absolutely No soldering required – plug and play!
- Play CDR & PS2 DVDR backups of PS2 games on your PS2 console
- For PS2 CD-R backups
- For PS2 DVD-R backups
- Games start with the single swap method
- To Play PS1 backups, you will need a Breaker Pro
- PAL version is v3.3
- PS2 Flip-top case
- Swap Magic v3.6 CD Boot Disc
- Swap Magic v3.6 DVD Boot Disc